Upcoming System Improvements – We are pleased to introduce our Universal Enrollment Platform (UEP), the newest solution in our fingerprint technology, to our New Jersey program. In the next few months, NJ Agencies and stakeholders will be receiving information about our UEP solution along with a new redesigned website and new workstations in our IdentoGo centers. Under the new solution, you can expect some significant program enhancements. New Jersey is the latest state program scheduled to receive our nationally recognized technology known as UEP. This truly modern solution delivers a higher level of convenience and program sophistication to our customers. We are developing the schedule for transition to UEP, with a goal to be completed in the coming months. There is no action necessary for you to do at this time. Additional communication regarding details and next steps regarding this transition will be forthcoming from our Operations and Delivery teams.
Identification Requirements – Please be advised that a government-issued, photo identification document is required and must be valid and not expired. A list of all possible identifications allowed can be found in the FAQs section below. Please note: Foreign Passports are not allowed as a valid form of identification. Any applicant arriving to a scheduled appointment without proper identification will be turned away. All documents must be originals; copies will not be accepted.
NJ Applicant Rolling Fee Is Subject to State Sales Tax – Please be advised that in accordance with New Jersey Sales and Use Tax Law (N.J.S.A. 54:32B-3(b)(11)), IdentoGO is required to collect state sales tax on the rolling fee portion of the fingerprint cost. This additional amount will also be itemized on your receipt when you are printed at your chosen enrollment center.
No Firearms are Permitted on the Property at Enrollment Centers.
To schedule a new appointment go to New Appointment below. To review or reschedule an existing appointment before the deadline go to Change Scheduled Enrollment. To cancel an existing appointment or for questions or inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-503-5981.
Change Scheduled Enrollment
- Prior to beginning this process you must obtain the Universal Fingerprint Form from the agency/employer/organization requiring you to be fingerprinted. STOP. You will not be able to schedule without it.
- Enter the information from the top portion of your Universal Fingerprinting Form (IDG_NJAPP_020115_V2), which the agency requiring you to be fingerprinted should have filled out. If they did not provide you with all of the information, STOP. You will not be able to schedule an appointment without it.
- Enter personal information such as name, address, height, and weight.
- Pay for your appointment with Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express or e-check.
- Schedule your appointment to be fingerprinted.