UEP Transition Update and Timeline – Effective Feb 17, 2020, we will activate our Universal Enrollment Platform (UEP), the newest solution in our fingerprint technology, for public use for our New Jersey program. Any appointments to be registered from that date and beyond must be initiated on our UEP Public Website at:
NJ Agencies and stakeholders should provide you with information about our UEP solution along with a new Service Code to identify your specific service. If you do not have this Service Code you may either contact your agency/employer or use the Service Code lookup tool by clicking the link under "Don’t know my Service Code" on the website and following the prompts to identify the new Service Code. You will need your Universal Fingerprint Form in order to complete the prompts.
Scheduling for appointment dates up to Feb 15, 2020 can be completed using the "Start Here" button below.
For more information on Service Codes and the UEP transition, please check the FAQs section.
Identification Requirements – Please be advised that a government-issued, photo identification document is required and must be valid and not expired. A list of all possible identifications allowed can be found in the FAQs section below. Please note: Foreign Passports are not allowed as a valid form of identification. Any applicant arriving to a scheduled appointment without proper identification will be turned away. All documents must be originals; copies will not be accepted.
NJ Applicant Rolling Fee Is Subject to State Sales Tax – Please be advised that in accordance with New Jersey Sales and Use Tax Law (N.J.S.A. 54:32B-3(b)(11)), IdentoGO is required to collect state sales tax on the rolling fee portion of the fingerprint cost. This additional amount will also be itemized on your receipt when you are printed at your chosen enrollment center.
No Firearms are Permitted on the Property at Enrollment Centers.
To schedule a new appointment go to New Appointment below. To review or reschedule an existing appointment before the deadline go to Change Scheduled Enrollment. To cancel an existing appointment or for questions or inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-503-5981.
Change Scheduled Enrollment
- Prior to beginning this process you must obtain the Universal Fingerprint Form from the agency/employer/organization requiring you to be fingerprinted. STOP. You will not be able to schedule without it.
- Enter the information from the top portion of your Universal Fingerprinting Form (IDG_NJAPP_020115_V2), which the agency requiring you to be fingerprinted should have filled out. If they did not provide you with all of the information, STOP. You will not be able to schedule an appointment without it.
- Enter personal information such as name, address, height, and weight.
- Pay for your appointment with Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express or e-check.
- Schedule your appointment to be fingerprinted.