Foreign Passports – No longer valid ID — Please be advised that effective May 1, 2014, foreign passports will no longer be accepted as proof of identification for the purpose of applicant fingerprinting. Any applicant arriving to a scheduled appointment without proper identification will be turned away and will only be eligible for a partial refund per the published refund policy on this website and on the UFF.
NJ Applicant Universal Fingerprint Form (UFF) — Please be advised that effective May 1, 2014, only the newest version of the fingerprint form will be accepted at all NJ Enrollment Centers. This version, IDG_NJAPP_110113, is clearly marked in the lower right-hand corner of the Universal Fingerprint Form. Any applicant arriving to a scheduled appointment with a previous version of the form will be turned away and will only be eligible for a partial refund per the published refund policy on this website and on the UFF.
To schedule a new appointment go to New Appointment below. To review or reschedule an existing appointment before the deadline go to Change Scheduled Enrollment. To cancel an existing appointment or for questions or inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-503-5981.
Change Scheduled Enrollment
- Prior to beginning this process you must obtain the Universal Fingerprint Form from the agency/employer/organization requiring you to be fingerprinted. STOP. You will not be able to schedule without it.
- Enter the information from the top portion of your Universal Fingerprinting Form (IDG_NJAPP_110113), which the agency requiring you to be fingerprinted should have filled out. If they did not provide you with all of the information, STOP. You will not be able to schedule an appointment without it.
- Enter personal information such as name, address, height, and weight.
- Pay for your appointment with Visa, Mastercard, e-check, or money order.
- Schedule your appointment to be fingerprinted.